We follow clear guidelines for the handling of our company and our employees. Our responsibility goes far beyond our own company structure. We include the upstream supply chain and the global environment, in which we live. Our commitment is based on the corporate responsibility principles and activities of the Knorr-Bremse Group.
- We support environmentally friendly transport concepts with our solutions for rail and bus operation, which allow CO2-free mobility.
- We want to contribute to the successful realisation of the Climatic Strategy 2030 of the Knorr-Bremse Group at all our sites. It is the ambitious objective of this Strategy to reduce the CO2 emissions at our sites by 50 % by 2030 and to realise CO2 neutrality of the sites as from 2021 to protect the environment.
- We supervise our supply chain and exercise our duty of ensuring human rights.
- In the field of human resources, we realise diversity management. Thus, it is e.g. our objective to increase the proportion of women in our company.
- Each employee has signed the Code of Conduct, which describes how we work together and communicate with one another. Infringement of this Code of Conduct is sanctioned.