Kiepe Electric press releases.
Up to speed. In this section you can read our latest press releases. Would you like to stay regularly updated? Then please subscribe to our press mailing list.
Should you require any additional materials, our communications team will be happy to help.
Kiepe Electric: Christoph Wede is the new Director Global Sales E-Mobility and Business Development
- Christoph Wede was appointed Director Global Sales E-Mobility and Business Development at Kiepe Electric from 1st August 2023 and is to expand the E-Mobility business segment
- Alexander Ketterl: "With Christoph Wede, a very competent and industry-experienced manager is enthusiastic about our goals and products in the field of E-Mobility."
Since 1 August 2023, Christoph Wede has been appointed the new Director Global Sales E-Mobility and Business Development at Kiepe Electric GmbH, Düsseldorf. With his expertise, the company plans to strengthen sales, consulting and innovation in its core business of e-mobility, especially for electric buses and commercial vehicles.
World premiere at Busworld: the innovative electric bus from the consortium of Van Hool - Kiepe Electric - Alstom for Île-de-France Mobilités
- the 100% electric, 24 meter double articulated bus from Van Hool for Île-de-France Mobilités is based on a modular platform concept eBus HPC (High Power Charging) from Kiepe Electric specifically designed for battery-electric buses
- Kiepe Electric is delivering the complete traction system, on-board software for energy and traction control as well as the AI-based Smart Fleet Management (SFM) system
- The system integration from Kiepe Electric requires optimal interaction of technologies within the system network and facilitates short charging cycles of approximately 5 minutes
Kiepe Electric, Düsseldorf, is pleased to communicate an important milestone in its sustainable transport concept for our customer Île-de-France Mobilités (IdFM) in Paris, France. The industries first 24 meter double-articulated electric bus was unveiled at the Busworld in Bruxelles in partnership with Van Hool. Kiepe Electric is supplying the complete traction system (motors, high-performance quick-charging batteries, traction distribution units), the on-board software for energy and traction control as well as the AI-based Smart Fleet Management (SFM) for this next generation vehicle platform. The Exqui.City bus will initially serve the new BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) line Tzen 4 in the south of Paris in 2024.
Kiepe Electric at Busworld Europe 2023: Solutions that lead public transportation directly into the e-mobility lane
- “Sustainable solutions for generations” – Kiepe Electric supports its customers in their transformation toward e-mobility
- World premiere for mobile High-Power Charging (mHPC) with the K-Charger, which charges electric buses with up to 800 kW in mere minutes
- E-mobility solutions such as In Motion Charging (IMC®) technology, Smart Fleet Management (SFM) and the Kiepe Traction Inverter (KTI)
Kiepe Electric supports vehicle manufacturers and transit authorities with sophisticated solutions that help to implement and accelerate decarbonization strategies. In addition to emission-free, electric drive solutions for buses and commercial vehicles, innovative charging concepts for electric bus fleets are also available for the first time. Kiepe Electric welcomes discussions with customers and the industry about “sustainable solutions for generations” at Busworld Europe 2023 in Brussels (October 7-12, 2023). Kiepe Electric's booth No. 1169 is located in hall 11.